The European Union is South Australia’s fourth largest export market, representing nearly $1.2 billion in exports or 9.5% of South Australia’s exports.
The Office of the Agent General acts as a point of contact for South Australian companies looking to export to the UK and European market.
We also connect buyers and distributors in the UK and Europe with South Australian business back home.
Our team of trade and investment specialists can help you access a range of export opportunities.
We can help by:
- providing information on key market profiles
- ensuring South Australian companies are export ready
- facilitating introductions and meetings between exporters, buyers and distributors
- identify potential grants and funding
- representing South Australian companies at UK and European trade shows
- showcasing South Australian food and beverages at our South Australia Club events
- sponsoring tastings in the UK and Europe, promoting the South Australian industry
- stock product samples for distributors to try
- promoting industries through our networks and the media.