The European Union is South Australia’s fourth largest export market, representing nearly $1.2 billion in exports or 9.5% of South Australia’s exports.
The Office of the Agent General acts as a point of contact for South Australian companies looking to export to the UK and European market.
We also connect buyers and distributors in the UK and Europe with South Australian business back home.
Our team of trade and investment specialists can help you access a range of export opportunities.
We can help by:
- providing information on key market profiles
- ensuring South Australian companies are export ready
- facilitating introductions and meetings between exporters, buyers and distributors
- identify potential grants and funding
- representing South Australian companies at UK and European trade shows
- showcasing South Australian food and beverages at our South Australia Club events
- sponsoring tastings in the UK and Europe, promoting the South Australian industry
- stock product samples for distributors to try
- promoting industries through our networks and the media.
As an Adelaide business looking to set up in the UK, Link4 were keen to understand the market in the UK. The Office of the Agent General were a huge help to us in making introductions, setting up meetings and providing the support we needed to help us gather business intelligence. This included the opportunity to pitch to prospective investors and peers at a specially organised event at Australia House. A big thanks to Joe and the team.
Robin Sands, CEO Link4
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/newsouth/public_html/wp-content/themes/south-australia-theme/template-parts/documents.php on line 22