South Australian products are transported directly from the farm gate or wharf to more than 100 countries around the globe.
Our pristine environment – made up of clean soils, pure waters and clean air – has created international demand for our products; including quality seafood, grains, meat, dairy, fruit and vegetables, beverages, wine and processed food.
Our capital city, Adelaide, is part of the exclusive Great Wine Capitals global network, together with internationally renowned wine regions like Bordeaux, Rioja, Rheinhessen and Porto.
We produce 80% of Australia’s premium wine from some of the oldest vines in the world.
South Australia’s leading research and development services, food safety standards, commitment to biosecurity and reputation for product integrity, provides great opportunities for both buyers and investors.
In South Australia, you’ll find:
- 60% of Australia’s wine exports
- 20% of Australia’s grain exports
- Free Trade Agreements with and proximity to China, Japan, Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and more
- outstanding freight connections and cold chain logistics to Southeast Asia, Middle East and within Australia
- impeccable food safety standards, including fruit fly and phylloxera free status
- all grain and food crops are non-genetically modified (Non-GM).
Talk to us about brands already exporting to the UK and Europe market.