The 2018 South Australian state election will elect members to the 54th Parliament of South Australia on 17 March 2018.
If you are a South Australian living in the United Kingdom or Europe and currently enrolled to vote, you are able to do this by applying for a postal vote or by voting at the Government of South Australia’s London Office.
- 5th February 2018 postal vote application will be available online.
- 5th March 2018 postal voting commence, distribution of postal ballot packs commences to electors registered as declaration voters and those who have had their postal vote applications accepted.
- 15th March 2018 at 5pm Australian Central Daylight Time (ACDT) is the last day for the receipt of postal vote applications to be received by the Electoral Commission South Australia.
- 24th March 2018 is the deadline for the Electoral Commission South Australia to receive ballot papers via postal voting.
Please note that our office is no longer able to receive postal vote applications. For all information on postal votes please go to the the Electoral Commission South Australia website.
How to vote in-person at the Government of South Australia London Office:
- If you have not elected to become a postal voter and still on the electoral roll in South Australia then you are eligible to vote at the London office.
- Address: Australia Centre, Strand, London WC2B 4LG
- Voting will take place from Tuesday 6th March 2018 until Friday 16th March 2018 from 9:30am – 4:30pm, excluding Saturday and Sunday.