With the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19), the world is experiencing an unprecedented public health challenge.
Many people are anxious about the implications of coronavirus. As Australians abroad, we know that distance from home is felt most acutely during times of uncertainty.
For Australians in the United Kingdom, the best place to seek advice and consular assistance is through the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) at the Australian High Commission.
It’s important we all stick together and look after each other during this challenging time.
Below is a list of links which provide advice and assistance.
- Australian High Commission in the United Kingdom can be found here
- Smartraveller information on Coronavirus (COVID-19) can be found here
- Information on Coronavirus (COVID-19) travel restrictions to Australia can be found here
- Information on the UK government response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) can be found here
- Information on the Australian government’s Coronavirus (COVID-19) isolation guidance can be found here
- NHS health information and advice can be found here
- Advice and support for South Australian exporters and companies can be accessed here.
Throughout this emergency, the Australian High Commission consular service will remain open. If you need assistance, call the Australian Consular Crisis Line on 020 7887 5555.