Located in London, the Office of the Agent General has a dedicated team of trade and investment specialists ready to expedite your project.
We offer a range of services including; facilitating introductions, coordinating information and arranging site visits with the aim of establishing new businesses in South Australia.
We work closely with the Department of Trade, Tourism and Investment, to ensure businesses and investors have the support they need both on the ground and in market.
We can help by providing:
- a dedicated point of contact for all project requirements
- in-market knowledge and introductions to potential investors, suppliers, distribution companies, customers and potential acquisition targets
- simplified dealings with government streamlining the path to a secure investment
- policy and regulatory assistance to accelerate investments
- advise on available grants
- soft landing program – a day of bespoke face-to-face meetings with specialists in HR, Australian tax, property, visas and banking
Take a look around. We will give you an idea of what you can expect from South Australia – then let’s talk about what we can do for your business.