The Government of South Australia maintains a trade and investment office located in London, headed by the Agent General for South Australia, Bill Muirhead AM.
The office works to increase awareness of South Australia and drive preference for the state as a destination of choice for foreign investment, trade, migration, study and tourism.
We act a single point of contact for the government to coordinate information, facilitate introductions and arrange site visits with the aim of establishing new businesses in South Australia.
We provide a number of services, including:
- facilitating UK and European foreign direct investment into South Australia
- providing in-market knowledge, connections and advice to South Australian organisations and exporting companies
- supporting South Australian government delegations and trade missions to the UK and Europe
- facilitating migration to South Australia through skilled, business, tourist and student migration programs
- supporting expatriate South Australians in the UK and Europe through networking events such as the South Australia Club and South Australian Universities Alumni.
Follow the office on Linkedin.